Applications for the 2018 Parade are Closed
The 2018 Rice Street Festival Parade will be Sunday July 29, 2018.
Important Parade Information
- For safety reasons, nothing may be thrown from a moving/non-moving parade vehicle/float. Violators and their contingents will be immediately removed from the parade. Items may be handed out by walking members of your entry.
- Participants shall not consume alcoholic beverages during the parade.
- No advertising of alcoholic beverages is allowed in any manner.
- Parade will be held rain or shine, except in cases of severe weather.
- Should parade be cancelled for any reason, parade will not be rescheduled and registration fees are non-refundable
- Participants must clean up after any animals which are part of their unit.
- Children under 12 must be adequately supervised from parade lineup to completion.
- Lineup starts at 11:00 am. Lineup will be posted on line: http://ricestreetfest.com/ at approximately two weeks prior to the parade. It will also be emailed to parade participants.
- The parade starts promptly at 1pm. The route is posted on the Rice Street Festival website http://ricestreetfest.com/
- Participants are encouraged to carpool as designated parking is not provided. Vehicles cannot park along the parade route or in the staging area, regardless of weather.